The often requested recipe for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken that everyone in the world loves. Everyone.
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (make sure you DON’T get “Hot Buffalo”. It’s far too hot for the amount of sauce we’re using.)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Put the chicken and the buffalo sauce in the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed.
- Serve with finger rolls and your choice of cheese.
- Category: Appetizer