- 1 1/2 cups homemade pesto (or store-bought!)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, or as needed
- 8 ounces orecchiette pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 15 ounce can cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella pearls
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Combine the pesto and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in the buttermilk, a bit at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss the cooled pasta with cannelloni beans, arugula, pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, and Parmesan. Drizzle with the creamy pesto dressing and toss again. Refrigerate until ready to serve.