- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced to 1″ thickness
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced to 1″ thickness
- 5 large ripe peaches, sliced to 1/2″ thickness
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush the ciabatta bread slices lightly with olive oil and season with salt. Set aside.
- Combine the halloumi cheese and peach slices in a large bowl. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil– just enough to lightly coat the peaches and cheese. Transfer everything to the grill, in batches if necessary. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, until grill marks appear. Remove everything from the grill.
- Tear apart the grilled ciabatta to create large chunks. Add to a large bowl with the grilled peaches and halloumi. Then combine with the red onion and basil leaves. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, white balsamic, dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Adjust to taste.
- Lightly drizzle the vinaigrette over the panzanella and toss. Transfer to a plate and garnish with additional basil, if desired. Serve with the remaining dressing.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins