- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to top
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon za’atar, plus more to garnish (optional)
- Toppings such as crushed pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and fresh mint, to taste
- Pita chips, pretzels, bruschetta, or crackers, to serve
- Combine the feta, cream cheese, greek yogurt, honey, garlic, and a teaspoon of za’atar in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- When well-combined, scoop into a bowl and smooth with a spoon. Make a small well in the center and fill with additional honey.
- Top with crushed pistachios, pomegranate seeds, fresh mint, and a small sprinkle of extra za’atar.
- Serve cold with pita chips, pretzels, bruschetta, or crackers, to dip.
- Prep Time: 5 mins