- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-10 lb) spiral-cut ham
- In the bowl of a large slow cooker, whisk together the pineapple juice, melted butter, brown sugar, honey, mustard, ground cloves, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Add ham to the slow cooker and brush or pour the glaze liquid mixture overtop.
- Cover the slow cooker (see note) and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Remove the ham from the slow cooker and boil the liquid ingredients until thick and syrupy.
- Brush the ham with the glaze and either serve as-is or broil for 1-2 minutes on a foil-lined baking sheet.
If your ham cannot fit perfectly in your slow cooker, cover the slow cooker with foil instead of the slow cooker lid to accommodate the ham.